The original article can be found here.
– The Public Investment Corporation (PIC), which manages civil servant pension funds plans to sell 70 properties which include shopping malls and commercial buildings;
– First on the chopping block: Edcons former training facility, two shopping malls in Cape Town and Durban;
– “Proceeds from the sale will be invested in other opportunities,” says PIC Spokesperson;
– PIC has over R1,9 Trillion in assets under management;
– PIC wants to sell properties in two tranches.